Letter of Intent to Rank the UXX Internal Medicine Residency Program as the Top Choice.

 Dear Dr. ABC,


Hope you are doing good.


I am writing to convey to you that during my virtual interview at the University of XYZ Medical Center (Month DD, 202X), I was very much reassured that your Internal Medicine Residency Program would be an excellent fit for me. The UXX Internal Medicine has captivated me with its highest quality training and the values of pursuit of knowledge, humanism, collegiality, and research while supporting each individual's passions and goals. All these attributes really spoke to me, and I am confident to keep the University of XYZ Medical Center Program as my topmost choice!


Currently, I am working with a growth mindset as a junior resident doctor, as a remote researcher with ABCD University, and as an editor in the QRS Journal. I hope that you and everybody else also see me as a suitable fit for the program. I would be honored and happy to see in my mail that I matched at UXX!


Thank you so much for your time and consideration. Hope you have a great week!


Best Regards,
Akshee Batra
[AAMC ID: xxxxxx]
xxxxxxx@gmail.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CV Template for VISA Processing (Not for residency application).

JHU RESEARCH ELECTIVE

UAB Elective Interview